Here are some of the products that Westpac offers,
plus a few details on each of them.
Our most popular bank account to help manage your everyday banking needs. Multiple ways to access funds, whether here or overseas
Our online savings accounts with introductory bonus rate. Link it to your everyday account for 24/7 access to funds
A flexible savings account that supports your savings goals.
The products are issued by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714. Read the terms and conditions available at westpac.com.au before making a decision and consider if the product is right for you.
1. Full-time tertiary students must drop into any Westpac branch with their student ID to enjoy the no monthly service fee.
2. A 3% Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. A list of Global Alliance members is available. Excludes American Express® cards. It is important to know that the functionality to withdraw money from a linked Westpac account via Credit Card is not available when using overseas ATMs, including Global Alliance ATMs. To ensure access to Savings and/or Cheque account funds when overseas please speak to us about obtaining a Debit Mastercard®.
3. New Westpac Choice customers only. Offer available for full time students, or customers aged 31 years and under. This offer is valid for 90 days from the date your new Westpac Choice account is opened and you are required to have your ID verified before claiming this offer. This offer only provides you the first year ISIC membership valued at $30.
4. To hold a Westpac eSaver, customers must hold a Westpac transaction or savings account in the same name. Fees may apply on the other account.
5. If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of Internet fraud we guarantee to refund any missing funds, providing you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions (PDF 237KB).